Knapek, Gabriele & Bottini's philosophy is to provide quality and responsive services to our clientele at reasonable fees with integrity and respect. Our objective is to assist our clients in solving their accounting, tax, and financial goals, while always recognizing that our client and professional relationships are "more than just the numbers".
The Firm is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants. A condition of membership is that the Firm adheres to the Profession's standards, and complies to a peer review to test our compliance with those standards. The Firm received an unmodified opinion certifying our compliance with those Professional Standards during our most recent peer review.
In addition to monitoring changes in financial reporting requirements and new tax law, each partner attends annually at least forty hours of Continuing Professional Education. The Firm also continually updates in-house research resources to meet our client's changing accounting and tax needs.
The firm provides the following services:
· Individual and Business Tax Planning and Compliance.
· Estate and Fiduciary Tax Planning and Compliance.
· Business Continuation and Succession Planning.
· Acquisition Consulting and Transaction Structuring.
· Retirement Plans Administration (through a consultant).
· Computerized Accounting System Design and Support.
· Preparation of Budgets, Forecasts and Projections.
· Internal Revenue Service and State Tax Authorities Client Representations.
Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and New York Sate Society of CPA's